The Best Choice You’ll Ever Make Will Be Your Invisalign Braces

How The Best Choice You’ll Ever Make Will Be Your Invisalign Braces

You must have heard about the growing popularity of Invisalign braces. Here’s why Invisalign is so popular. According to a research by Align Technology, over 80% of bite problems can be corrected through alignment systems. The remaining 20% is tackled with the combined power of braces and an Invisalign setup.orthodontist

Did you know that our practice is one of the favorite destinations for people looking to correct their crooked teeth? The popularity stems from the fact that it has several skilled Invisalign dentists who conduct the latest dental procedures at reasonable prices. So, here are certain points you must know before approaching a dentist for Invisalign braces.

Facts about the Invisalign Procedure and Dental Braces

Invisalign is an invisible way of teeth straightening, which uses clear, removable aligners that do not have wires and brackets. Patients generally wear a set of aligners for approximately two weeks. These aligners can be removed while eating, drinking, brushing, or flossing. As aligners are replaced with the next in the series, the teeth move together slowly until they reach the prescribed position. Patients visit their dentist or orthodontist regularly to ensure that the treatment is progressing as planned.

Other facts about Invisalign are:

Unlike conventional dental braces, Invisalign braces are made of thermoplastic material.
The concept of Invisalign was invented in 1997 by Align Technology Inc. This company has patented its production since.
Although the Invisalign alternative is a good option for the aesthetically inclined, it might not be useful in treating more complex orthodontic problems.clear braces - orthodontic treatment

Benefits of Invisalign ProcedureL

The result of an Invisalign procedure is usually a beautiful set of teeth. Invisalign utilizes plastic trays which are softer on the underside of the lips and do not cause bruises.

In addition, Invisalign offers these benefits:

Braces are barely detectable, thus offering a metal-free smile!
The trays are removable; therefore, taking care of the teeth is much simple, unlike the case with metal braces.
Patients do not have to invest in special tools to brush and floss, as it happens with metal braces.

For Invisalign braces, get in touch with the best dental practitioners at our office. For the most up-to-date information about Invisalign, we are the only resource you will ever need.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.